font-family: 'Italianno', cursive;

Monday, September 27, 2010

Just Another Manic Monday

"Dorothy, you're not in Kansas (or at the beach) anymore."


For starters, everyone was late for work. For different reasons but still...

One truck had a flat tire. Another truck had a dead battery. 3 seperate people all had legitimate need for the one remaining truck still road worthy. Draw straws?

Bad storms blew in this morning around 10 or so, just after the tire got fixed and the battery charger got hooked up.



Posted by Picasa


A power pole was down across the main road which made the grain truck late which meant breakfast was running late for about 100 cows who didnt see the humor in any of it and kept glaring at us saying "wheres my cereal?"



Posted by Picasa


My neighbors hot tub cover was thrown agianst my fence and my cooler was jammed against it. Cushions from my newly refurbished deck were all over the yard and the chickens were huddled against the door seeking asylum.

This is just the noon update. We will see how the rest of this Monday goes!

High Noon at the "not OK" corral


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Indie,

    Wow, beautiful pictures!! I love your header picture...it looks like a wedding. Thanks for the visit, and I hope the breakfast dish works for you. You know, I have been to your blog a couple of times before, and even though I think I failed to comment, it really is beautiful. I am a bit jealous of your land and animals, but I know it must be a lot of hard work.

    I'll be seeing you around!
    Patty

    ReplyDelete