font-family: 'Italianno', cursive;

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Dixie Dawg (3 Dogs part ll)

Hi.

I am Dixie Dawg.

I am a red nosed Pit Bull.

Therefore I try to act brave.

Not.





I was sick when I was a puppy.

Right after I got to my new home...

I had something they call Parvo.

It kills lots or puppies.

I lived!

Everyone was  so relieved when I got better.

However,

I have ADD

and ADDHD

and I am working on my

PHD

I just like letters

especially the letter D



I don't like remembering tricks like "sit".

Remembering things makes me anxious.

Me and my D's prefer to live in the right now.

Its all I can handle.

Some might call me handicapped.

I think I can teach people a lot  about what life really means

I am the one and only

Dixie Dawg

and I live in the moment.





1 comment:

  1. Dear Dixie Dawg,

    I love pit bulls and have known few. In fact three of my granddogs are pits. They are crazy and kooky and sweeter than sugar.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete