font-family: 'Italianno', cursive;

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Meet Flippers

Hello, my name is Flippers but people call me "goosey" ( dont know where they got that from).

I am very important and I pretty much run things around these parts.  


As you can see I am extremely beautiful

and!
 I am smart too~

 The dogs are afraid of me. I sometimes walk toward them when they are laying in the shade and stretch my neck out at them just to watch them get up and move. (shhh - thats our little secret um kay?)

I lay much bigger and finer eggs than those scrawny little things they call chickens. I can make taxi cab honking sounds with my throat. My BFF is the garden hose turned on fine spray and pointed at me.... 

and.......

I can scratch my own back.




Yes, its true.

I am amazing. 

So glad you got to meet me.

note: todays photographs courtesy of The Princess  



  

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS GOOSE. SHE'S IN ENOUGH PICTURES THAT HER PERSONALITY IS COMING THRU. I THINK SHE IS AN ADVENTURER. WE SEE HER EVERYWHERE. AND HER EYES ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BLUE.

    ReplyDelete